Stool tests are not cheap (or at least, the ‘proper’ ones are not). So why take one?
Firstly, the chances are, if you have symptoms across the seven areas of health, you’re likely to have something going on inside your gut that only a stool test can help you assess.
Secondly, a stool test is the quickest way to feel fine again.
Comprehensive stool analysis gets to the underlying cause of your symptoms, so you can follow a tailored programme, laser-focused on your specific issues. You get fast results because it removes all the guesswork from your health issues.
Again, I’m a classic case of this. I limped through feeling awful for fours years before I bit the bullet and took a stool test.
The sad thing (for me) is I was able to get rid of what was causing my symptoms in just over a month. Hindsight’s a wonderful thing. Looking back, I would have paid any price for a stool test when I first started feeling ill. But many people don’t – like myself – for many reasons.
Okay, it’s not the most pleasant thought in the world. But what most people don’t know is:
- It’s done in the comfort of your own home.
- You send the sample off in the packaging provided.
- The report is emailed to you.
So there’s no embarrassment. No awkward trips to the doctor. No uncomfortable questions. It’s easy.
And it’ll give you answers, removing all the guesswork from why you don’t feel well. Let me show you what I mean.
Over half of my clients have other bad bugs in their gut – like H. pylori. Some people have never heard of H. pylori, whilst others have been treated by their GPs for it many times, but still feel il. We find they have other bad bugs instead.
Helicobacter pylori is just one of many bacteria, parasites and fungal organisms that can inhabit your digestive tract. We have helped clients recover from more than 30 different bad bugs over the last half decade, including:
- H pylori
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Trichuris trichiura (whipworm)
- Strongyloides (threadworm)
- Necator americanus (hookworm)
(And I can tell you now, they all make you feel truly awful by causing digestive pain, heartburn, wind, bloating, gas, diarrhoea, constipation, headaches, skin problems, mood issues, food allergies and fatigue!).
Do you see now how a comprehensive stool test is worth every penny?
And talking of money, what would happen if there were no infections, bacteria or fungal overgrowths found in the test? In that case, you’d get a full refund.
The Parasitology Center Comprehensive Stool Test is unlike any other stool analysis profile because it incorporates a combination of technology that is not seen in standard medical laboratories.
It has completely revolutionised my clinical practice and has allowed my clients to achieve fantastic results where other methods have proven fruitless.
Clients have been astonished at the level of detail that is accessible using the Parasitology Center testing and the range of information we collect makes it almost impossible NOT to achieve desired results.
Published research indicates, and the US Centers for Disease Control state, that our Parasitology Center Comprehensive Stool Test is capable of detecting up to 50%-80% more bad bugs than conventional medical testing.
The main reasons for this vastly higher detection rate are:
- Stool specimens are prepared in a special, proprietary manner when they reach the lab, which is a primary reason why they are able to detect and identify 50-80% more bad bags than standard Government / state labs and hospitals.
- The lab microbiologists use multiple techniques to analyse the stool samples for bad bugs, including microscope analysis for parasites, parasite eggs and fungi such as Candida albicans, swab and stool culture for bacteria such as Klebsiella, Vibrio and E. coli.
- The lab assesses for H. pylori separately and only detects active infections (the trouble with other methods is they may detect previous infections that are no longer there).
- The parasitologists – Dr. Omar Amin and Ronald Mann – who analyse the stool samples are widely regarded as the among the best in the world at what they do:
Dr. Amin is a Ph.D. and Professor of Parasitology (there are not many of these in the world). He is a nationally and internationally recognised authority with over 200 major articles/books published in professional journals on human & animal parasites from North America, North Africa, Peru, Persian Gulf, Kenya, Czech Republic, Russia, China, Thailand, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
Dr. Amin has conducted many international parasitology workshops and conferences including one in the Persian Gulf as a Fulbright Scholar and had received many other honors, awards, and Parasitology research grants. He has authored a 5-part educational video series on “Parasitic Infections of Humans, Diagnosis and Pathology” produced by the Center for Improvement of Human Functioning International of Wichita, Kansas.
The other parasitologist is Ronald Mann – a top veteran parasitologist who has been practicing clinical parasitology and microbiology for over 40 years; first with the U.S. military in Asia and currently with a Phoenix hospital.
Okay, this part may look dull to you – but it gives us all the information we need to get you back to great health in the shortest possible time.
Here’s what the test looks out for:
*The one-time fee covers ALL these test markers / findings listed here*
These are the “good” or “beneficial bacteria”. The proper balance of good bacteria is absolutely essential for optimal health. Unfortunately we often see good bacteria levels that are severely imbalance due to poor diet, use of antibiotics and the presence of parasites and “bad” bacteria).The lab reports levels of normal Bacillus species on a scale of 1-4 (1 is too low, 2-3 are optimal, with 4 representing overgrowth)
OPPORTUNISTIC AND PATHOGENIC BACTERIA
- H. pylori
- Clostridium difficile
- Citrobacter freundii
- E. coli.
- Candida albicans (and other Candida species)
- Blastocystis hominis
- Dientamoeba fragilis
- Endomilax nana
- Entamoeba coli
- Entamoeba dispar
- Entamoeba hartmanni
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Giardia lamblia
- Iodamoeba butschlii
- Trichomonas hominis
- Chilomastix mesnilii
- Balantidium coli
- Ascaris lumbricoides (roundworm)
- Clonorchis / Fasciolopsis (liver and intestinal “flukes” – look like slugs!)
- Enterobius vermicularis (pinworm)
- Necator americanus (hookworm)
- Schistosoma mansoni (blood fluke)
- Strongyloides species (threadworm)
- Taenia species (tapeworm)
- Mansonella species
- Trichuris trichiura (whipworm)
Opportunistic and pathogenic bacteria are known to cause digestive symptoms and even acute gastroenteritis. If they are present on a long-term basis, they are also associated with autoimmune conditions such as thyroid problems, ankylosing spondylitis and reactive arthritis). Specific bacteria reported include:
Yeast and fungal organisms are known to cause a myriad of symptoms. The best known of these is Candida albicans, but it’s by no means the only trouble-causing yeast/fungal organism that can overgrow in the gut). The stool test identifies:
PARASITOLOGY (Protozoan Parasites and Worms)
Parasitic Protozoans (microscopic parasites have the potential to cause IBS, fatigue, mood problems, arthritis and many other conditions nagging symptoms. They include:
Parasitic Worms (worms are extremely toxic and can lead to the development of not only digestive symptoms, but many other problems throughout the body – we see at least a half-dozen cases of worms each month):
Inflammation is now known as the “mother of all disease”. Checking for inflammatory markers can help in the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel diseases such as colitis and Crohn’s disease).
White Blood Cells (the presence of WBCs indicates the body is attempting to contain infective processes or toxins)
Mucus is shed when intestinal cells are broken down by parasites, bacteria, or by the immune system’s response to these invaders. Mucus strands may also be mistaken as worms.
Squamous epithelial cells line the lower intestine and if they are found in large amounts it indicates damage to the large intestine.
Squamous columnar cells line the upper intestine and indicate damage there when detected in large numbers.
Red Blood Cells will be detected if there is gastrointestinal bleeding in the digestive tract. Many factors can cause bleeding including the active feeding of parasites such as hook worms.
Undigested plant tissues are reported in stool specimens when present at elevated levels. Many commonly reported plant food items include tomatoes (Fig. 2) and potatoes (Fig. 3), among others.
Improper digestion can constipation, wind or diarrhoea and impact parasite presence and passage in the faecal flow.
Meat fibres are also indirect indicators of poor digestion, which could be attributed to inadequate chewing, low stomach acid levels and inadequate digestive enzyme levels.
Fatty acid crystals are found when dietary fats are not digested properly. This is usually seen in patients with problematic gall bladders and pancreatic problems.
Starch granules presence indicates that carbohydrates are not being digested properly and calls for the use of specific digestive enzymes that break down carbohydrates.
CHARCOT LAYDEN CRYSTALS
These crystals are the product of cell destruction mostly by the action of parasites or occasionally by toxins. They have been reported in patients with Blastocystis, Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium.
Pollen grains can be either ingested with food or breathed in during pollen season. While they have no immediate pathological significance, they are still regarded as a factor in host allergies. When present, especially in large numbers, in allergic patients, preventive and protective precautions need to be made.
Testing bacterial sensitivity helps you avoid taking antibiotics that will not work, and may breed further antibiotic resistance):
Pharmaceutical Sensitivities are detected to drugs such as Tetracycline, Ampicillin, Ciprofloxacin, Gentamycin and others.
The Comprehensive Stool Test is easy and convenient to use:
- Test kits are sent to your home (or wherever you want)
- You complete your stool samples in the privacy of your home
- You do not need a clinic visit
- You complete the requisition forms and post the samples to either the lab or distributor, depending on your location (please note that that price of this shipping are not included).
- Samples are analysed and results are available within 10-21 days, depending on the specific test you choose (the bacteria culture results take slightly longer than the parasite results)
A copy of the test results is sent to you by email (PDF document)
A consultation is arranged so that we can discuss your results and design your healing programme.
The Comprehensive Stool testing is available around the world. We work with clients in the following countries:
- UK and Continental Europe
- USA and Canada (incl. Hawaii)
- Central America, South America & The Caribbean
- Middle East
- Australia & New Zealand
- If you live anywhere else, please email us as we may have to use an alternative process to supply to you. (email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The test reports are relatively complex compared to standard tests. On their own, they would mean little to you. That’s why, with every test, we add a consultation to interpret your stool test results, in the context of your health history and symptoms. Following the consultation, we can recommend an effective protocol to help you achieve your health goals.
We consult worldwide. We specialise in phone and skype consultancy and have worked with clients and patients on every major continent.
A healing programme generally consists of three to four phases:
- Removal of “bad” bugs using antibiotics via physician referral and/or herbal protocols
- Liver and detoxification support
- Reduction of inflammation in the digestive tract
- Restoration of good bacteria and immune function in the digestive tract
These protocols are set against a foundational Nutrition and Lifestyle program – called “Hompes Method Basics” to ensure optimal success.
The initial support process is as follows:
- We schedule a 60 minute lab results consultation upon receipt of your results.
- We review your health history and symptoms using a simple questionnaire assessment BEFORE we talk to you.
- We also review your food diary to identify whether your eating habits are likely to contributing to your symptoms (more than 90% of our clients experience improvements in symptoms by altering their diets alone).
- We document your personalised recommendations and an overview of a suggested digestive health programme and send it to you by email so you can get started immediately.
- We share with you some informative educational videos to help you understand what the Practitioner explains in your consultation (60mins isn’t that long and there’s lots of info so we find videos help you retain that).
- Re-testing is usually recommended to ensure that bad bugs have been removed and gut health has been restored.
We are well aware that for some people on-going support is necessary, as you don’t want to feel left alone during your health rejuvenation process. We offer a range of on-going support packages, which your practitioner will cover off with you during your consultation.
Half a decade’s experience has taught us that if you really want to get to the root cause of your symptoms, assessing your digestive health is an essential tool. We have found that once our clients and patients make the commitment to test, they are always 100% satisfied with the outcome because:
We discover why they feel unwell.
- We know exactly what they need to do in order to feel better.
- There is no wasted money on programmes and supplements that do not work.
- We’re able to achieve better results, in less time.
Many of these clients and patients initially had doubts before they made the commitment to work with us but time and again we were able to achieve results that were beyond their expectations.
We understand that you may already have seen several doctors and practitioners and that you may be sceptical of whether we can help you. Again, our experience has shown that THREE main factors may prevent you from making the decision to take action:
1. Reason Not To Take Action #1: PRICE
We realise the test fee is not inexpensive, but we urge you to consider its comprehensive nature – and don’t forget your health history and symptoms analysis, plus your 60 minute phone consultation is included in this one, single payment.
The Comprehensive Stool Test is a “Rolls Royce” test and assesses no less than seventy different analytes. At $734 (approx. £446), that works out at approximately $10.50 or £7 per analyte (an analyte is a very specific measure, or finding, in your test.)
Consider that some labs and clinics charge >$150 for an H. pylori only stool antigen test! Our comprehensive stool test is 25 times less expensive per marker!
Here’s the biggie though: If you have digestive symptoms, let alone others the chances are you have some bad bugs.
We therefore suggest you consider the “Rolls Royce” stool test as a significantly more cost-effective investment than any of these other options. We also urge you to ask yourself the following questions:
“Without testing, how much money could I spend – or have I already spent – on nutritional supplements such as herbs and vitamins that don’t improve my situation at all?”
“If I don’t take action now, how much additional money could I spend in the future if my symptoms worsen or become more complicated?”
“How much are my symptoms costing right now in terms of missed work or leisure activities and how much could it cost in the future if I do not take action right now?”
“What financial value do I actually place on my health and overcoming my symptoms?”
“If Dave’s team could wave a magic wand and get rid of my three main health complaints, how much would I pay them? (Note: We are pretty sure that the amount you will actually need to spend will be much less than the figure that you had in mind.)”
We are sure you’ll agree: overcoming symptoms and optimizing health is pretty much priceless.
2. Reason Not To Take Action #2: TEST RESULTS DO NOT REVEAL ANYTHING
The thought of spending money on a test that does not provide significant findings is another reason why you may not want to risk spending money on testing.
Let us allay that fear: having run hundreds of these tests over the last three years, we can assure you that only 1-2% of the tests we run fail to reveal essential information about your health.
Still, we are very pleased to offer a full money back guarantee should your test results come back negative on your first test (i.e. before you have received a treatment regimen).
3. Reason Not To Take Action #3: TRUST
The Internet is not an easy place to build trust, which is why we invite you read our articles, listen to our recordings and try out Dave’s e-books.
We’ve been doing this work for more than five years now, and we have cabinets full of success stories and client testimonials. Our work is becoming known in both natural health and medical circles, and Dave Hompes is now teaching medical professionals, nutritional therapists and other natural health care practitioners his methods.
We want you to trust us so that we can help you achieve your health goals, so if you have any questions, just get in touch and we’ll get right back to you.
The Comprehensive PCI tool test with Consultation, is perfect for you if:
- You have returned from holiday having had an upset stomach, or a food poisoning incident any time in the past that may have triggered your symptoms
- You have unexplained digestive symptoms that are recent (less than 1 year). For example, IBS, bloating, constipation, loose stools, abdominal and stomach pain, wind, burping.
- You are feeling tired, moody or are having difficulty sleeping
- You have skin conditions such as rosacea, hives, urticaria, dermatitis
- You have had chronic digestive symptoms for a long time (longer than a year). For example, IBS, loose stools, bloating, pain, constipation.
- You have been diagnosed with any type of colitis, Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease.
- You are suffering with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia or other autoimmune conditions.
- You are looking for the most comprehensive digestive test available so as to completely transform your health.