Welcome to Hompes Method!
What is Hompes Method?
Hompes Method is a simple health rejuvenation system that’s based on the principles of Functional Medicine. It’s specifically designed to help you overcome challenges in what I call the Seven Areas of Health:
- Digestion – heartburn, acid reflux, bloating, gas, “IBS”, constipation, diarrhoea, oral problems, itchy anus and more. Click here for more…
- Reproductive and sexual health – libido, poor erections, imbalanced menstrual cycles, menopause, andropause and more. Click here for more…
- Energy levels – general low energy, low energy in the morning, energy slumps during the day, poor exercise response, etc. Click here for more…
- Aches and pains – headaches, chronic pain in nerves, muscles and joints. Click here for more…
- Mood – feeling low, on edge, irritable, or having mood swings. Click here for more…
- Sleep – having difficulty getting to sleep, or staying asleep. Click here for more…
- Skin, hair and nails – unexplained rashes and conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, dandruff, athlete’s foot; ridged, cracking and brittle nails; dull or greasy hair / hair falling out, male pattern baldness. Click here for more…
If any are a challenge to you, please click on the relevant link, or read on for more.
Hompes Method Philosophy
The Vitality Scale
Symptoms in the Seven Areas of Health develop because you descend the Vitality Scale. Let me explain.
In western medicine, you’re either considered healthy, or you’re labelled with a medical disorder or disease. There’s nothing in between.
It’s as if you fall asleep on a Monday night in tip-top health, then magically develop a disorder or disease on a Tuesday morning.
But this isn’t the case. Symptoms and disease usually develop and progress due to a steady decline in your body’s ability to function properly.
The Vitality Scale explains this perfectly:
At a 7, nagging symptoms in the Seven Areas of Health begin to creep in and unless Vitality
You can watch a video where I explain the Vitality Scale in more detail here.
The Bad Stuff vs. Good Stuff Seesaw
Hompes Method is based on the simple philosophy that you descend the vitality scale due to two primary factors:
How Does Hompes Method Work?
Hompes Method simply helps you find the bad stuff so you can get rid of it, and discover what good stuff is missing or inadequate so you can put it back.
Hompes Method Basics
Via a simple online delivery system, the Hompes Method Basics programme teaches you how to:
- Avoid bad foods
- Eat good foods
- Optimise your water intake and hydration
- Eat at the right times
- Eat in the right way
- Balance your blood sugar
Hompes Method Basics also teaches you simple but effective strategies to:
- Help you de-stress and relax
- Get a great night’s sleep
- Gently detoxify without the need for fasting
- Improve your oral Health
- Optimise your digestion
- Balance your hormones
The Hompes Method Testing Toolkit
And this is all because nobody told you that you could run simple home-based functional laboratory tests to figure out exactly why you have your symptoms!
As a unique individual, you have a specific set of factors influencing your symptoms. If you read the information in my education library, you’ll quickly see that:
- You could have food or chemical sensitivities unique to you.
- You might have one or more of 40+ different bad bugs in your gut.
- You may have accumulated specific toxins in your body.
- You are likely to have a unique set of nutrient deficiencies.
- You may have specific imbalances in your hormone levels.
- Your stress levels will no doubt be unique to you.
- You might be taking medical drugs that are influencing your body.
The Hompes Method Testing Toolkit provides a special opportunity for you to run simple but advanced, scientific laboratory testing to find out what’s causing your symptoms.
90% of the Testing Toolkit can be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home, using testing kits that are sent right to your door.
Testing removes the guesswork and enables you to get to the real reasons you’re not feeling well, thus saving time, energy and money on your recovery journey.
Looking for the Root Cause
Ask yourself the question:
“If my oil light suddenly lit up on the dashboard of my car, would I take the car to a mechanic and ask for the oil light to be fixed, or would I get the oil checked?”
You see, symptoms are like warning lights on a dashboard – they light up to alert you to the fact that something in your car needs attention. The oil light isn’t the problem – it’s just the signal to show you something’s wrong.
Like the dashboard lights, symptoms are merely signals from your body alerting you to the fact that something is wrong.
As such, symptoms should be blessed, for they are your early warning mechanisms that are simply alerting you to problems before they become serious.
Using the Hompes Method Testing Toolkit and a detailed analysis of your health history, symptoms and food intake, we seek to discover why your symptoms have developed.
Armed with this information we’re able to deal with the root cause of your challenges rather than simply papering over cracks and suppressing the symptoms.
The Testing Toolkit includes home test for that help identify:
- Food and chemical sensitivities and allergies
- Hormone imbalances
- Environmental toxins
- Energy production
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Inflammation & oxidative stress
- Digestive function
- Detoxification capacity
All Body Systems Are Connected!
Western medicine breaks your body down into components and then trains specialists in those components: dermatologists, cardiologists, hepatologists, endocrinologists, neurologists, gynaecologists, and so forth.
Each ologist is a brilliant specialist in his or her area, but may not realise how the area in which he or she is an expert affects other areas!
Hompes Method acknowledges that body systems are inherently connected and that a symptom felt or experienced in one part of your body may actually be the result of an issue somewhere else.
Let’s use my Olympic Rings Health Analogy as an example:
For example, we know that:
- All the blood from your stomach and intestine has to go to your liver before it goes anywhere else. So if you have problems in your stomach or intestine, your liver and detoxification will be involved, too.
- Your digestive, detoxification and immune systems are controlled by hormones so anything disrupting hormones can affect digestion, detox and immune function.
- Anywhere between 60-80% of your immune system is in your gut. Thus, if you have immune-related problems, it makes sense that your digestive system ought to be one of the first places you look.
- The accumulation of toxins in your body interferes with hormone and neurological function, which control your digestive, detox and immune systems.
The result of these body system imbalances is a descent down the Vitality Scale and the onset of symptoms in the Seven Areas of Health.
Some Real Life Examples Include…
- My own case, in which I experienced anxiety, low energy, sleep problems and erectile dysfunction due to chronic digestive infections. When the bad bugs were removed, these symptoms improved dramatically.
- A 42-year old lady whose anxiety, jitteriness and sleep improved just by assessing and supporting specific hormones and addressing one major nutrient deficiency.
- A 15-year old female who found her period pain cleared-up when she eliminated gluten from her diet and reduced her digestive inflammation.
- A 49-year old male whose energy levels skyrocketed after he eradicated a bacterial overgrowth in his stomach.
- A 27-year old professional soccer player whose depressed mood and low energy went through the roof when he removed four bad bugs detected during his lab testing.
- A 63-year old lady whose bad breath and body odour disappeared when she changed her diet, supported her liver and removed a strong yeast and fungal overgrowth.
Your Journey – It’s A Simple Process
Whilst all this talk of intertwined and connected body systems might seem complicated, let me assure you that Hompes Method keeps things simple.
Just remember these basic concepts:
- The vast majority of the time, you develop symptoms in the Seven Areas of Health because you fall down the Vitality Scale.
- You fall down the Vitality Scale because of an imbalanced Good Stuff vs. Bad Stuff Seesaw.
- You have too much bad stuff in your body (bad food, bad bugs, bad toxins) and not enough good stuff in there (good food, good bugs, good nutrients).
- Your Olympic Ring Body Systems become imbalanced and its your hormone, digestive, detoxification and immune systems that tend to fall out of balance first, causing the others to follow (e.g. skin, hair, nails, muscles, blood vessels, bones and nerves).
- To reverse this situation, climb the Vitality Scale and overcome symptoms in the Seven Areas, simply follow this process:
- Remove bad foods and replace them with good foods, eaten at the right time and fine-tuned for your individual needs (Hompes Method book, or Hompes Method Basics).
- Use the Hompes Method Testing Toolkit to determine whether you have bad bugs in your body and whether your good bug levels are high enough. Remove the bad and replace the good as necessary, working closely with a Hompes Method practitioner.
- Use the Hompes Method Testing Toolkit to determine whether you have bad toxins in your body and whether your good nutrient levels need topping up. Remove the bad toxins and replace the good nutrients as necessary, working closely with a Hompes Method practitioner.
- Consider using the Hompes Method Testing Toolkit to check hormone balance, particularly thyroid, adrenal and sex hormones. Work with a Hompes Method practitioner to rebalance hormones accordingly – bring bad hormones down and lift good hormones up.
When you remove the bad and replace the good, your Olympic Rings work properly again.
You ascend the Vitality Scale and overcome your symptoms irrespective of which of the Seven Areas have been concerning you most.
If you’re feeling sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, Hompes Method can help you, just as it’s helped countless hundred of people over the last half decade.
Where do you start?
First and foremost, there’s a stack of helpful, free information on this website. Feel free to peruse at your convenience.
The Hompes Method book
The Hompes Method book (coming soon) contains a more detailed look at Hompes Method principles and philosophy. It’s packed with scientific support and clinical case studies to show you how powerful the process can be.
Book Your Hompes Method Health Assessment & Initial Consultation
Because so many different factors can affect your health, I recommend you complete the Hompes Method Initial Assessment and schedule an initial consultation.
We will create for you a bespoke package and hold your hand through the process of:
- Optimizing your Nutrition and Lifestyle.
- Running the right lab tests to determine the causes of your symptoms.
- Designing specific, individualized supplement protocols to address the lab findings.
- Supporting you with weekly one-to-one consultations for the initial 90-days of your programme.
To get started right away, click here and instantly download your Hompes Method Initial Assessment Pack.